Display is not coming while running on VMware

Ankur Saxena ankursaxena.in at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:15:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

Windows XP host OS with FC5 as VMware client OS in my situation.
I have VMware 5.0 and I have a proper FC5 installation, means I can boot in
FC5 and work on it. the problem is if I boot in Windows XP Professional and
try to use VMware to boot FC5 my display is not coming and I have to login
from console.

When I was on Suse, there was something called SCM in which I can have
different boot
Profile and I can choose any of them on grub screen.

Do we have any thing like "Suse SCM" in FC5?

Ankur Saxena.