Cisco VPN or???

Dan grinnz at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:10:33 UTC 2006

Truls Gulbrandsen wrote:

(If you are using GNOME; KDE currently does not have a NetworkManager
applet.) Install NetworkManager-vpnc. Then, open system-config-services
and check (for runlevel 5) NetworkManager and NetworkManagerDispatcher,
and uncheck network. Click save and close it. Then upon restart, you
will have the NetworkManager applet, with a "VPN Connections" menu; you
should be able to configure it from there using the GUI. You may need to
restart NetworkManager (as root, service NetworkManager restart) after
adding the VPN profile, for it to show up.
-Dan