Updated alsa drivers

I've recently updated the kernel and once again sound has stopped working. I managed to get it working on the previous kernel by updating the alsa drivers. I think I got them from somewhere on *.redhat.com. But the problem is. I can't remember where !!!

Anyone know of some updated alsa rpms for 2.6.16-1.2111_FC5smp?

When I updated I was hoping it would be fixed. Oh well, maybe next time? Please?

Sound card is a:
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01)

Thanks,
Russell