Re: WiFi Internet

Chris Jones wrote:
On Saturday 13 May 2006 10:23 pm, Karl Larsen wrote:
    I have not kept up. Do any of the Fedora Core versions even try to
have a WiFi setup? My laptop has Windows XP and a built in Wi Fi device.
I think the problem has been that no Linux person can get details on the
things.

They all have had good support, since FC4 for me. Out the box.

Would help if you said what hardware you have.

   The laptop is a Sony Model PCG-9RFL. No data on what wifi hardware.