bluetooth on fedora core 5

S. Cesaretti s.cesaretti at all4linux.net
Mon May 15 11:43:20 UTC 2006

About the bluetooth service, yes, I tried to stop and restart the service
several times but unfortunately nothing is changed.
I tried to execute the hciconfig -a command as well, but I didn't have any
result.
I don't know how I can solve this problem.
The kernel version is 2.6.16 and I checked also that the system loads
modules for bluetooth
bluetooth module,hci_usb module,l2cap module and something else.
Should I do some updates?
Should I modify other configuration files?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Sauro