Re: A Very happy Camper on FC4

Karl Larsen wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Yep that will be about right. I'm not sure what will change that would cause me to want to upgrade. I'm already the only guy on the block using Linux and have been so for years. And a new kernel is not a big pull any more.

Karl

I am like you. The only thing that would make me change quickly now would be encrypted file systems by default. Also seeing the mail list die because there were no complaints about installing FCx on this type of hardware.

--
Robin Laing