Fishing License

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue May 16 06:49:17 UTC 2006

Guy Fraser wrote:

> At lease you can write in full and intelligible sentences.

The curse of posts complaining about posts being doomed to do exactly
the thing they are complaining about strikes again.

> great pride, but I now wish, I had gone even further, because
> now I am at the top of my pay scale, and need more advanced
> degrees to move up. It would have been much easier 20 some
> years ago. Like my dad used to say : School isn't for evryone,
> the world needs garbage men too.

This is true, but... you can always work for yourself if the people
above you put pieces of paper above their firsthand knowledge of the
value of your skills.

Also, in your other post about electronics, the area involving digital
logic, which is most of the game nowadays, does not require any
nontrivial math, chemistry or whatever.  Both of you can be right in
your assertions.

-Andy