How to get /dev/epoll working

Ankur Saxena ankursaxena.in at gmail.com
Tue May 16 09:00:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am a happy user with Fedora Core 5, I have update the kernel to
2.6.16-1.2096_FC5.

I have been working on a project in which I am using epoll_create system
calls the project is based on Suse Linux 10.0

I am trying to get things up on FC5 but on this platform I am not able to
find out /dev/epoll and even system call also

getting failed

can any body help me out to get epoll working on my Platform, while googling
I found out that epoll support has been

added to the Linux Kernel since 2.4.6 on wards but here with 2.6.16 I am not
able to get it work.

Thanks in advance.

Ankur Saxena.