Re: OT:How to fix the problem on flash 8 when visiting the www.goowy.com because Linux is only version 7 in flash...

The player is now 9, and the promess is linux / mac / win..
heheh... i'm imagining adobe releasing the source code for the
community compile...
what a dream....
sorry, i didnt find the bookmark but I saw someone doing the wine/ff
thing that Dan said
seems to work

On 5/16/06, Wong Kwok-hon <kwokhon gmail com> wrote:
On 5/16/06, Dan <grinnz gmail com> wrote:
> Wong Kwok-hon wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > How to fix the flash problem on version when visit www.goowy.com
> > because it need version 8 on flash.
> >

> > Thanks!
> >
> > Wong Kwok Hon
> >
> There's also a link on that page for "goowy for Flash 7". Don't know
> what goowy even is, so maybe it isn't good enough, I don't know.
> -Dan

It just point me to download a flash and still failed...
Does Macromedia don't care linux market even it is growing up ??

Wong Kwok Hon