Re: can named listen to other port not 53 / some dnsmasq question.

On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 04:24 -0700, M E Fieu wrote:
> how to make the DNS Bind Name listen to other port e.g 54 instead of
> port 53 ??

According to "man named.conf" you can set what port it listens to
(search through it for listen-to).  I've not tried it, so you'll have to
experiment.

--
(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.