Email from command line with attachment

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Tue May 16 21:23:17 UTC 2006

I have tried that, and it works great except what if I want to send a file
that will show up as an email attachment. I do something more like this
zcat file.gz > tmp.eml ; mutt -a tmp.eml user at example.com < /dev/null this
gives me an attachment of tmp.txt. When I would like it to be tmp.eml. I
will double check to make sure I didn't do that incorrectly but otherwise I
am still looking for suggestion