Good Bye FC5

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Tue May 16 21:21:57 UTC 2006

Todd Zullinger wrote:

something else that bugs me. If I upgrade from Shrike to FC4, I get the
regular console startup stuff. If I install FC4 from scratch, I get a
graphical thing during boot, and i have to press one of the buttons to
see what's going on. when your machine only has dual P2's this doesn't
work too well. Is there a way to install from scratch and get the
console boot thing like there was in Shrike?