How do I get a shutdown/restart dialogue option under the system menu at run level 3 in FC5?

I have four machines running FC5.  One is configured for run level 5 and
the others for run level 3.  On the machine configured for run level 5, I
get an option for a system shutdown/restart dialogue under the
"System" menu.  On the machines configured for run level 3, I only get a
logout option, and have to su to root and run "/sbin/shutdown -h (or -r)
now" for shutdown or restart.  How do I get the shutdown/restart
dialogue under the System menu for the machines at run level 3?

Stan Klein