Re: [OT] Recommendation Email Servers

On 5/16/06, CodeHeads <codeheads gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I thought this would be the list to ask because of the experience this list has.

I wanted to know the best combination for POP, IMAP, IMAPS, and SMTP
that is is easy to configure for virtual domains.

Thanks.

--
I have used Postfix (smtp) + Courier IMAP (imap/s+pop) + MySQL (for
virtual users) it was a bit of a learning curve, but it worked