Re: Samsung printer poll

We successfully installed a Samsung ML-2151-N with duplex feature. Used HP4 Laser driver.

Claude Jones wrote:
Before devoting too much time to this, can anyone who has succeeded/failed in installing Samsung printers let me know. Just failed/succeeded and model number if you know it would be great - I don't have a model to give because this is for a friend and he's not in town.