Re: yum mirrors not in sync

I too have noticed mirrrors being significantly out of date. In
particular mirror.ac.uk a few days ago was very out of date.

It might be useful if someone started a list noting the mirrors which
aren't regularly sync'd and then send to the mirror list. I wonder if
fedora can be mirrored by pushing to mirrors, rather than pulling.