Can't print after CUPS update this morning?

I ran yum update this morning and observed some cups rpm's. Now I can't print at all. It looks like the printer config. is gone since none of my printers are displayed on the print screen.

And worse yet, I can't get the cups configuration screen to work, I sign in via the saved info and get a blank white screen that says "connection closed."

Am I alone in this?

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia   w2bod