Re: Can't print after CUPS update this morning?

On 18/05/06, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin wildblue net> wrote:

I ran yum update this morning and observed some cups rpm's.

Now I can't print at all.  It looks like the printer config. is gone
since none of my printers are displayed on the print screen.

And worse yet, I can't get the cups configuration screen to work, I sign
in via the saved info and get a blank white screen that says "connection
closed."

Am I alone in this?

Update worked fine here, though a few days ago a selinux update
prevented cups from actually starting. Might be worth checking dmesg
for any mention of cups, and also checking that cupsd is running.