Re: [OT] Recommendation Email Servers

On 17/05/06, CodeHeads <codeheads gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I thought this would be the list to ask because of the experience this list has.

I wanted to know the best combination for POP, IMAP, IMAPS, and SMTP
that is is easy to configure for virtual domains.

Dovecot (available from Extras) is really simple to set up and gives
you IMAP(S) and POP3, and hasn't been mentioned yet.