Email (Major Problem) =>

Kayvan A. Sylvan kayvan at sylvan.com
Thu May 18 22:49:11 UTC 2006

Set up a good firewall and install OSSEC-HIDS ( http://www.ossec.net )
on your machine. It has a great analysis engine and will catch
intrusions into your system.

Why are you following qmail installation instructions for sendmail?

			---Kayvan

On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 06:27:02PM -0400, CodeHeads wrote:

> --

Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)
http://sylvan.com/~kayvan | my beautiful Queen.    | Robin Gregory (2/28/92)