Re: Can't print after CUPS update this morning?

> > The above did the trick and once again my CUPS configuration looks
> > normal and I can access cups-admin!
>
> .. and we're back to where we started, still not knowing what the
> original problem was, and so unable to fix it. :-(
>
> Please, if anyone else finds this problem, file a bug in bugzilla and
> help me analyze the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim.

I tried a second system today - no problem there except that the cups
deamon wasn´t started after the upgrade (it was before). I will do a
rollout on these packages this weekend on our other systems - if I find
one wich shows this again I will file a bug and let you know.

Henry