Re: Red Hat gives up on Fedora Foundation

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

Red Hat gives up on Fedora Foundation

Just as bemused about that currently as I was the foundation.

I musta missed it bigtime.  Was the thread not a large one?

Hum it looks like the archive for that period of the list has missed it off -- I'm pretty sure I saw it copied to fedora-list. Here is the announcement archived in another list.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-April/msg00016.html

-Andy