access nfs share files

G Rajesh ganesanrajesh at gmail.com
Sat May 20 05:32:45 UTC 2006

Dear All,
Thank you, Paul. Here I am split my queries. I am presenting my queries
again.
I have configured NFS successfully. Only problem is that I can access
to the server file only as root, but not as user. This problem never
arose in suse. My client mounts the file system as follows
secondary:/home         /net            nfs     rw,soft         0 0
and server also exports with rw permission. How to do this? I have both
selinux and firewall disabled (since my server does not directly connect
to internet).
I have my name in both the systems with same userid 500, still I could
access only as a root.
Regards,
Rajesh