Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:31:18 +0200
From: Anze Vidmar <anzevi gmail com>
Subject: nautilus & SMB timeout
To: fedora-list redhat com

hi!

I have a strange problem: I have a SMB share set up on FC5. Clients (2)
are also FC5 and all machines are up to date. When I'm copying a large
number of files (>200) with nautilus (smb://srvname/share) I get an
error "Error: timeout reached while copying smb://srvname/share"...
Also, after the timeout is reached, the share is not visible anymore
from nautilus and i need to logoff/logon in order to get to that share
again.
But If I mount share "by hand" on the client, I can copy all files from
this share to my box in nautilus without a problem.
This problem appeared only on FC5, there were no problems with FC4.

BUG?

Thank you!