Multipage printouts only print page 1 on my GCC Elite1212 postscript

Daniel Hedlund daniel at digitree.org
Sun May 21 18:29:00 UTC 2006

Kayvan,

> I am running Fedora Core 4, by the way.

It appears that cups-1.2.0 is only in FC5's testing repository, not
FC4's.  You might be able to download and update the version of cups
manually by downloading the RPM from FC5's testing repository (see
below), but I'm not sure if this will work due to dependency issues.
You could try rebuilding the cups-1.2.0 RPM if you know how from FC5's
source RPM for cups
(http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/5/SRPMS/cups-1.2.0-1.4.src.rpm).

FC4's testing repository directory (i386):
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/4/i386/

FC5's testing repository directory (i386):
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/5/i386/

Cheers,

Daniel Hedlund
daniel at digitree.org