EFI on x86 (Mac Mini)

Peter Hutnick hutnick at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:59:20 UTC 2006

I get the digest, and I wasn't copied on this reply so I'll have to
just quote it:

   From what I can gather, the x86 ISOs for FC5 should install on an Intel-based
   Mac, so long as you have installed BootCamp first.

   Two wikis that seems to have some information on installing Linux
using BootCamp:

   http://wiki.onmac.net/index.php/Triple_Boot_via_BootCamp
   http://www.mactel-linux.org/wiki/HOWTO

   Cheers,

   Daniel Hedlund
   daniel digitree org

I started with the Boot Camp install.  It really isn't what I'm
looking for.  I have decided that OS X doesn't fit my needs.
Dedicating half my disk to an OS I don't use really rubs me the wrong
way ;-)

I may end up going that route, but I'm really hoping someone can
suggest a way to do a single-boot Fedora install.

Thanks!

-Peter