Server install

I have to install a siemens server Econel, which has 2 harddisks of
160Gb and a SATA controller.
The backup will be done with an IBM tape drive VXA 80GB (al least I
think its IBM), which is a SCSI tape.
Can some one tell me which SCSI-controller I have to install to avoid
problems of installation, kind of compatibility. It is the first time I
install a server with a SATA controller.

Thanks for help

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba
Antwerp-Belgium