Securing SSH

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed May 24 05:13:50 UTC 2006

Heh, and if you manage to slam that second door in haste.... I like a
door that locks for a short time in as much as I have sufficient faith
in my ability to lock my keys in the car twice in succession. I am an
organic based intelligence unit even though I try to convince some
people otherwise. Where safe matters I try to fail safe. Where being
operational matters more I try to fail operational. That's how I lived
long enough to have all these grey hairs.

{^_-}