iptables

Greetings,

I am running Fedora Core 4 . Yesterday i downloaded the tarball of kernel 2.6.16.18.tar.bz2 from
kernel.org .  I uncompressed it with the folowing command

#  tar -jxpvf  linux-2.6.16.18.tar.bz2

Then i gave the following commands in order to compile and install the kernel

# make distclean

# make mrproper

# make menuconfig

At this point although i search i couldn't find the options that control the compiling op the IPTABLES module ?
I think those options were under the networking section .

What am i missing here ?

Kind Regards,
Kostas