Re: oom-killer keeps going postal

Brian Stretch wrote:
It doesn't appear to be a kernel problem. Backing down to build 2080 has the same problem. I'm lost at this point. The system was working (started with a clean FC5 install) and then... what? Any ideas before I do things the Windows way and reinstall the system?

Yep run top, press M (capital M) to sort by memory usage and see who is eating all your memory. If anyone.

-Andy