Re: Does Fedora mess up the clock for Windows?

> Under ordinarily conditions, ntpd adjusts the clock in small steps
> so that the timescale is effectively continuous and without
> discontinuities.

Yes, but upon boot, the ntpd startup script calls ntpdate to reset the
clock immediately, in order to give ntpd less work to do.

I believe FC has a setting called System Clock Uses UTC.  If that's turned
on, Linux and Windows will fight over the clock.  Still, it shouldn't
cause drift.