/usr/bin/lpr not found

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue May 30 23:08:40 UTC 2006

Samuel Díaz García wrote:
> Yes, to all. I can execute manually too.
>
> Any help more?

OK.....

Let's go back to the original question then.

You originally said:

"I'm trying to print the test and a dialog box appears..."

Hubo un problema enviando Página de prueba de CUPS a la cola 'lj1300':
/usr/bin/lpr: No such file or directory

But you said that you can execute /usr/bin/lpr manually.

The question I now have is:

Is printing working?  That is, when you execute /usr/bin/lpr manually
you can print.   Applications can print?  Can you print from your
browser, for example?

If so...then maybe the error message is telling us that the "test page"
cannot be found by /usr/bin/lpr.

--
t's an ID-10-T error