High Speed Internet & FC5

Rickey Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:43:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 18:38 -0700, Norm wrote:

> wwp wrote:
>
> > Hello Ed,

Piece O' cake. Get a $49 Linksys router (not the $39 -hub-) from
WalMart, plug that into the external modem. Plug your linux box into the
router. Follow the router install instructions, using a web browser on
your linux machine to access the router and set up the addresses. It
should connect and become one with the modem. Then you just use Network
Mangler to make an ethernet connection ( not pppoe) to the router and
you're there. You can add 3 more machines to this setup without a burp
in the barrel.  - Ric