yum prob on lappy

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:20:41 UTC 2006

On 11/1/06, Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
>
> > I know that I got this info from the Fedorasolved wiki ... not the
> > Fedoraproject wiki:
> > http://fedorasolved.org/Members/bobjensen/fc5-yum-mirror-list-update
>
>         How many fedora*.org wiki's are there?  Maybe there should be some
> kind of list of official and unofficial fedora support sites somewhere.

The main strength of a wiki is that anybody (who has a login) can make
changes to it.

The main weakness of a wiki is that everyone assumes someone else is
going to make those changes.

I really don't mean to be negative here, but there is nothing stopping
you from creating a login account and making up that list on the
fedoraproject.org wiki. I think that it would be valuable to others in
the community.

I'd do it but I am too lazy ... I mean ... "busy" ;]
... besides ... Googling and reading the mailing lists meets my needs
most of the time.

/Mike