mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 04:20:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, jdow wrote:

> Res, Tim is a liberal who thinks "racism" is a "trumps everything"
> word. Ignore him. He neither knows the definition of racism nor is
> approachable by logic.

I knew there was a reason I didn't read many of his posts  :)

> By his logic blocking spam at all is racism. It is attacking behavior

Well he does use a .biz domain he says, wish i knew what it was so i could
add it to sendmails access file :P

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd