mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Nov 4 22:52:24 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Ed Greshko wrote:

>> Should I ever relocate to Australia I know at least one ISP that I would
>> avoid like the plague.
>
> Also, FWIW, that ISP in Australia only thinks it can't be reached from
> Taiwan.  Can you say "open proxy"?

99% of open proxies are in an RBL somewhere so would be rejected anyway
and most spam engines dont go searching for new open proxies.

Oh and if your avoiding my ISP? You have no idea what it is, you surely
are not so dumb as to think its this domain are you? I hope not. roflmfao

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd