mail server send mail to yahoo bulk folder

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Nov 5 10:27:43 UTC 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006, Les Mikesell wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 16:52, Res wrote:
>
>> Oh and if your avoiding my ISP? You have no idea what it is, you surely
>> are not so dumb as to think its this domain are you? I hope not. roflmfao
>
> Why wouldn't he know?  Anyone can plug the IP address from
> your email into
> http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois.pl or traceroute to it
> and see who handles the last hop.

*shakes head*
But who says this is it? i might live with other people who already have
net. infact HINT i dont manage westnets network, so again you have NFI and
are just assuming, however i am moving in a month or so and will THEN be
using my network :)

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd