Fedora & KDE questions ?

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Sun Nov 5 18:01:42 UTC 2006

Hello All,
 I have been looking through the fedora wiki for fedora lists that deal with
fedora and kde and have not found anything. I am interested to know would it
be advisable or possible to create fedora-kde mailing list and irc channel to
match. I know alot of us use KDE and I think this would be a great benefit.
If we have enough interest would be the ultimate question I guess.

 I started to ponder this after reading all the emails that came through with
tag of "is KDE on Fedora really that bad" There seems to be alot of work
going on with KDE and Fedora and that email sparked alot of conversation and
has piqued my interest in getting involved with the KDE on Fedora. Hopefully
we can make this happen.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org