FC5 - dual display w/ GeForce2

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:47:31 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I put a GeForce2 MX/MX 400 NVidia card in a FC5 system today, a gift from
from a friend.  I am trying to get dual display working and am not having
any luck.  From the articles I've read the card is capable of supporting
dual displays.  I installed the NVidia driver (from NVidia).  When X starts
the second display flickers them stops.  I have two HP p1110 displays
attached.  I have attached my xorg.conf file for reference and a screen shot
of the display settings.  If I set the monitor types in "Display Settings" X
will refuse to start.  I can send the error logs if they would be helpful.

I have googled and tried a few things, none worked.

I would like to use two displays if I can.

Thank you for your help,
--
Jamie Bohr