Replacement for gnofin?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 8 21:26:20 UTC 2006

                Is there a replacement for gnofin, preferably available
                via yum or in rpm form for FC6.

                It's a simple program for balancing a check book,
                gnucash is overkill for that task and every time I
                reinstall Fedora I have a mess of dependencies to deal
                with to get gnofin installed.  It does not appear to be
                available via yum.  Certainly that can't be the only
                application of it's kind, can it?

                Thanks.

                Bob Goodwin