similar to the question of ssh

roland roland at cat.be
Thu Nov 9 13:56:14 UTC 2006

Sorry to put this question on this list, it should go the list of ltsp,BUT
I saw a question on ssh,which sounded similar.
I installed a CanonMFC printer with a driver that pops-up a window to
fill-in the parameters, which drawer aso...
This works on the console but not on a workstation, where apparently the
popping is not forwarded to the workstations display(because on ltsp(linux
terminal server project) the program runs on the server). Or do I
understand this wrongly?

I am looking for a solution for months now and Canon leaves me alone with
this problem because someone outside the Canon-organisation has written
the driver.

Thanks for any help

--
Roland Brouwers