Looking to replace Evolution

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Thu Nov 9 18:28:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 07:16 +1300, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
> I don't understand your problem.  Evolution is not owned by microsoft,
> it's not developed  by microsoft, it is GPL'ed, no one can take it
> away from you...

I know it's GPL - that's not the issue.  I want to move off Evoluion
mostly because I don't like how it does some things.  Up till now, I've
put with it.  I suppose you can say the Novell/Microsoft deal gave me an
excuse to finally try the other F/OSS mail client options out there.
Before I just wasn't willing to invest the time; now I am.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu