Default - File select/save GTK dialogs = annoyance

oleksandr korneta atenrok at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 23:50:26 UTC 2006

on 11/06/2006 04:05 AM Pasi Ka"rkka"inen wrote:
> I have also noticed this, it's really annoying. Same thing happens also in
> openoffice.
>
> If somebody knows how to fix it, please tell us.

I believe GTK people know how to fix this. It would, probably take just
a single checkbox in gconf... But no, they will tell you that this is
against the HIG... I?m just wondering if anyone of them is using gnome
or gtk-based software at all...

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./