Hiow to configure wireless

torokmiklos62 at aol.com torokmiklos62 at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 04:53:29 UTC 2006

 Hello all!! I am new to Linux and am in need of some help. I have a Compaq Presario 1692 laptop computer and I am trying to connect laptop to internet. I have installed a Cabletron RoamAbout 802.11b pcmcia card. Computer sees the card fine. I configured it to my network. Everything looks fine but I cannot connect to internet. Is there settings that I must look for. I am running Fedora Core 3 because it is an older laptop. Can anyone help

 Thanks
 Jim