Setting Up The wpa_supplicant config File Upon Boot

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Sat Nov 18 11:04:40 UTC 2006

Hello,

     I am trying to set up the wpa_supplicant config file to recognize
my particular set up (or settings) upon boot without having to type in a
password every time the machine boots up.  Does anyone out there have an
example of a wpa_supplicant bootfile that I can follow.  I will also try
to Google on the internet to find a particular setup. I am using
WPA2-PSK on my wireless network. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.