[SOLVED] Re: AIGLX issue

Richard Shaw rshaw2 at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 03:57:30 UTC 2006

I added both "AddARGBGLXVisuals" and "DisableGLXRootClipping" to "True"
in the Screen section of my xorg.conf but I added them at the same time
so I don't know if one, the other, or both are needed.

However, I had to do one more thing to get it to work. I came across
some forum post which stated you should reinstall the nvidia drivers
(nvidia-installer) whenever X gets upgraded. This is what finally got
everything working properly.

Thanks,
Richard