[OT] Protest the Novell-Microsoft Agreement - Sign Bruce Perens petition

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:57:15 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 20:51, Craig White wrote:

> And just in case anyone is interested and lost the original link...
>
> http://techp.org/petition/show/1

Does anyone happen to know what companies do/don't have
cross-licensing arrangements with Microsoft already in
place?  I thought this was common practice among all
big companies and that I'd seen similar things with
HP and Sun a couple of years ago - and IBM has probably
had one for ages.  Why is this one even newsworthy?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com