top posting netiquette

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Oct 1 01:06:15 UTC 2006

On Saturday 30 September 2006 19:33, Ric Moore wrote:
>On Sat, 2006-09-30 at 15:19 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

>> >And, for the really warped, mobius posting. Best done, of course,
>> >after one has imbibed from a Klein bottle.
>>
>> True I think, but I was never able to figure which was the inside and
>> which was the outside of one of those things.
>>
>> Yeah, its saturday and I'm bored. :)
>
>I feel ya Gene! Got no life either, huh?
>
>Ric

Not a lot, although I did get off this chair long enough to put up another
sheet of ceiling paneling out in the music room, and take a look at a
puter from next door with apparently a dead psu in it.

The paneling has a shiplap pattern and wouldn't you know it, I laid it face
down on the sawhorses to cut the holes for the lighting boxes etc, put it
up, and then found I needed to turn it end for end for the pattern to
match the surrounding panels.  Hell, if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't
have any at all.  It got nailed up anyway as there will be a cover strip
over all the panel edges when I'm done.  6 up now, 3 to go.  Then I start
laying floating hardwood floor, 300 sq feet of it.

And its sounding like I'm going to have to pull the wall paneling off and
replace it because the paneling I put on the rebuilt front wall is much
better looking and 35 years newer than whats on the rest of the walls.
Its real wood veneer even!  It better be at 23 some bucks a sheet...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)