Re: top posting netiquette

On Saturday 30 September 2006 21:34, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:
[...]

>quitting the tobacco is/was harder than quitting the weed

That depends.  I think the girls have a harder time quitting, my wife has
been trying for decades but cannot seem to drive on by the store when she
is down to only 2 packs in the house.  Me?  I was sick of being half sick
all the time, so the difference to me was worth the withdrawal symptoms.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)