Re: email being rejected by...

Ric Moore writes:

I didn't send anything to gfrith gmail com the email message attachment shows I mailed to fedora-list redhat com only. WTF? Anyone have a clue?? Ric

Welcome to the Internet! This is what's called a "mailing list". Cool, huh? You send a single message to fedora-list redhat com, and it gets forwarded to thousands of different E-mail addresses, including a "gfrith gmail com", whose broken mail script bounces the message to the address in the from: header, instead of the message's actual return address.